Canadian embassy in Lebanon now accepts immigration applications

Good news for the Lebanese wishing to apply for immigration in Canada. Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced a couple of days ago that as of March 31st 2009, Lebanese nationals applying to immigrate to Canada may select the visa office in Beirut, Lebanon, as their main point of service.

The prelude of these enhanced services started with last year’s announcement which gave immigration applicants from Lebanon the option to have their interviews conducted in Lebanon rather than Syria. But now, applicants have the choice submit their applications to the Canadian embassy in Beirut, and have their files processed there.

But, Federal Skilled Worker applicants will need to submit their application elsewhere – to the Case Processing Centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia, which is the process for all applicants in this class. Canadian citizens and permanent residents sponsoring their family will continue to send their applications to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga, Ontario. On their application form, they will be able to select the office in Beirut as their primary point of service.

Check the press release on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website.
For a list of FAQ on these enhanced services at Beirut visa office, Click Here.
Visit the embassy website at www.international.gc.ca/missions/lebanon-liban .

Contact Address of the Canadian Embassy in Beirut, Lebanon:
First Floor, Coolrite Building, 43 Jal El Dib Highway
P.O. Box 60163
Jal El Dib, Lebanon
Tel.: (011 961 4) 71 39 00
Fax: (011 961 4) 71 05 95 or (011 961 4) 71 05 93
Email: berut@international.gc.ca

Lebanese waiting in front of Canadian embassy - Associated Press

Lebanese waiting in front of Canadian embassy - Associated Press

Comments

Comment from Walid S.
Time April 7, 2009 at 10:22 AM

Excellent Excellent! It was about time.

Comment from Juveriya
Time April 7, 2009 at 12:13 PM

Please give me a link to your blog because i am also making a blog on canada immigration

Comment from Hiba
Time April 7, 2009 at 3:24 PM

The line up in the picture at the Canadian Embassy is still not as long as the one when McDonalds first opened in Dora.

Comment from Hala K.
Time April 7, 2009 at 4:15 PM

Rabzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!! I vill apppppplyyyyyyyyyy!!!! mowwwaaahhhahahahahaaahahaaaa!!!

Comment from Ber0
Time April 7, 2009 at 7:01 PM

OLEEEEEEEEEEE … Hala we are waiting for you :)
As for you Rabz, good search! ano it’s about time!! ;)

Comment from EZZEDINE MOHAMMAD LOUBANI
Time May 11, 2009 at 6:53 PM

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
IAM PALESTINIAN LIVE IN LEBANON AS REFUGEE. I HAVE 29 YEARS OLD, UNIVERSAL GRADUATE IN BUSINESS AND ADMIN. AND HAVE 4 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN INT’L ORG. IN UAE “CCIC’.
I LEFT THE CO. IN OCT.07 COZ NAHER AL BARED WAR, SINCE MY FAMILY AND MY HOUSE WERE THERE.
I NEED TO APPLY FOR IMMIG. TO CANADA. CAN YOU ADVISE ME?
THANKS
E.LOUBANI

Time May 12, 2009 at 1:00 AM

Ezzedine,

I will give you my advice, but you need to double check with the Canadian embassy for more information since I might be wrong.

I think you should apply to the Canadian embassy of the country where you are residing. Since you said you live in Lebanon, then you should apply to the Canadian embassy in Beirut, Lebanon. The address is the following:

Coolrite Building, 1st Floor
43 Jal El Dib Highway
P.O. Box 60163
Jal El Dib
Beirut, Lebanon
Tel.: 961 (4) 713-900
Fax: 961 (4) 710-595

You will most probably need to download the application forms from the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website. It is at http://www.cic.gc.ca. It depends to what category you need to apply to. I believe in your case it’s either as a family immigration or as a skilled worker.

Hope this helped. Good luck in your endeavour.

Comment from sonia khalil
Time May 25, 2009 at 6:53 AM

dear sir\madam
i applied my im. application in canadian embassy in syria in spite i live in lebanon, it was 21 mon. ago. my question is, will u transfere my application to ur embassy in lebanon or i have to do it? also, my file is complete, even i have the EILTS and many years of experience in dental tech. and some of the applicants after me recieved the visa but i’m still waiting. i’m palestinian refugee, married and have 4 children. thanks alot

Time May 27, 2009 at 11:32 AM

Sonia,

I do not work at the embassy neither do I have any relation with them, so I will not be able to transfer or do anything to your application. But I can tell you from what I know that once your application is sent to the Canadian embassy in Syria, you will not be able to transfer it anymore to the Canadian embassy in Lebanon. The article above applies to new applications only. As for the delay, I believe it’s per case, and I do not know the criteria for applications to be processed faster.

Good luck!

Comment from X X
Time June 23, 2009 at 11:27 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,

My family and I are palestinians.I would rather like to know when this Canadaian Embassy will accept Palastenians immigrating to Canada.I am not sure how to say this,but I don’t mean the usual type of immmigration,I mean the immigration for poor palestinians.

Time June 23, 2009 at 1:15 PM

X X,

I cannot help you in your request since I am not affiliated with the Canadian Embassy nor do I have information about that. But you can contact the embassy at the address provided in the post. Good luck.

Comment from Canada Immigration
Time July 26, 2009 at 4:37 AM

Canada is still one of the most liberal and welcoming nations on earth when it comes to immigrating. In the last few years, millions and their families have immigrated to Canada and settled. The high standard of living in Canada coupled with the low crime rate continues to attract hordes of people from many different countries. One of the best ways to immigrate to Canada is as a skilled worker.

Comment from stella
Time August 16, 2009 at 12:53 AM

well i too think so.I found through reading across many articles…that skilled worker immigration is the best way

Comment from garo
Time September 23, 2009 at 9:54 AM

im syrian living in lebanon can i apply in lebanon or do i have to go to syria to apply for my imigrante application please advise me as soon as possible thank you in advance

Time September 23, 2009 at 10:12 AM

Garo,

To my knowledge, you need to apply from the country where you are a resident. Therefore, it depends on the type of residency that you presently have in Lebanon. Are you a visitor there? Or a temporary worker? etc… If you’re a visitor, then you’d have to apply from Syria. I am not sure for the other types of residency permits. You’d have to double check with the embassy through their contact in my post.
I know people who were international students in Canada (thus being categorized as temporary residents in Canada), and they applied from Canada. They didn’t have to apply from their homeland.

I hope this guided you a bit in your request. Good luck!

Comment from wahiba
Time September 25, 2009 at 3:31 PM

hi i am wahiba i am in lebanon i have 3 child in canada ottawa but i have to go to canada and i have a child but in another dad how can go to canada whit my child ?

Time September 25, 2009 at 3:47 PM

Wahiba,

To my knowledge, you will need to apply for a Visitor Visa to Canada. Your children in Ottawa must send you a letter of invitation (for the embassy to make sure you have a purpose and place to stay in Canada).
Please check the procedure on applying as a Visitor in the links I have in my post.

Note: My opinion might not be right as I am not affiliated with the Canadian Embassy. I am just giving you my opinion from my own knowledge and experience.

Comment from Dinah
Time October 28, 2009 at 7:47 AM

Mam, Im Dinah a philippine working here a s domestic helper and im planning to wrok as caregivewr in canada my documenta are ready,,,hope you can help me

Time October 29, 2009 at 9:10 PM

Dinah,
I don’t have the necessary knowledge in your case to be able to give you my opinion. The best thing for you is to check Citizenship and Immigration Canada website which is http://www.cic.gc.ca

Comment from nabih
Time November 7, 2009 at 7:10 PM

good evning SIR,iam a lebanesse citezen
i would like to immegrate with my familly to canada,we are 7 members,is it easy for us to immegrate or no??
what are the posebilities to accept our immegration aplications??we would like to immegrate and start a new life and build our careers there,please reply to my email

Comment from helene
Time November 12, 2009 at 3:15 PM

good evenning I’m a lebanese citezen & i want to immigrate to canada .i appreciate that you will help me to travel & submit my application.thank you.

Comment from mohamed
Time December 5, 2009 at 5:04 AM

im mohamed shaabi palestanian from lebanon have 8 kids like to immigrate with my family to canada 3 of them are graduated and the others still studying im not afford to pay for them and the healthy and social situations in camps are misreable msn vim_vim15@hotmail.com and cellphone is 71775287 plz tell me about the applications

Comment from Ahmad ghadieh
Time January 21, 2010 at 4:50 AM

Dear sir/madam

I am a student at the LEBANESE AMERICAN UNIVERSITY,ill graduate in about 5 months,i wish to imigrate to canada..i have alot of relatives there,what can u advise me to do ??…

Time February 2, 2010 at 10:30 PM

Helene,
I am not an immigration lawyer neither a consultant, but I will do my best to help you with your application. Feel free to email me at rabih@rabihdagher.com

Mohamed,
I don’t think you can apply on behalf of your kids who are over 18 years old. However you can apply for family immigration to you, your wife, and any kid below the age of 18. Please consult the Canadian embassy in Lebanon website for more information at http://www.international.gc.ca/missions/lebanon-liban

Ahmad,
You can apply for immigration to Canada as a Skilled Worker after you graduate from university. The immigration application is based on points that you accumulate according to the level of studies you have, work experience, English and French languages fluency, etc… Though your relatives here will not affect your application. Please consult the Canadian embassy website about the application as a Skilled Worker at http://www.international.gc.ca/missions/lebanon-liban

Comment from rana
Time February 17, 2010 at 8:48 PM

Hi! I am a citizenship and i need to bring my brother 21 years old to work in canada he’s a michanic but he doesn’t have a certificate , can he come as visit or can I do like sponser chip to him . thank you . reply…….

Time February 21, 2010 at 9:59 PM

Rana,

If he comes for a visit, he won’t be allowed to work. I don’t think you can sponsor him neither since he is over 18, but double check that at the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Website. Nevertheless, he can apply for immigration as a skilled worker, but he won’t get points for his education. Another thing he can do is apply for a work permit provided that he has a job offer from Canada.

Please consult the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website at http://www.cic.gc.ca about sponsorship and Skilled Worker immigration.

Comment from sam
Time April 16, 2010 at 5:13 AM

who the hell wants to go to canada????

Comment from fouad suidan
Time April 19, 2010 at 2:44 PM

iwish have immigration to canada to let my kids live in pice i have two girl and boy and i work in a large worldwide insurace co.

Time April 19, 2010 at 8:17 PM

Fouad, why don’t you apply for family immigration? Check out the Canadian Embassy’s website above.

Comment from Kate
Time May 8, 2010 at 2:05 AM

Hello Sir,
How much time does it take on average to process an application in Sydney Nova Scotia under FSW category?

Time May 9, 2010 at 6:53 PM

Kate,
Please check the Applications Processing Time on CIC Website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

Comment from mohammad akoum
Time May 16, 2010 at 10:56 AM

iam mohammad akoum universal student iam studying banking & finance i would like to immigrate with my family to canada but i dont know what i must do and to whome i must speake with and what the time it need to take the acceptance

Comment from fouad gerges
Time June 15, 2010 at 10:46 AM

hi i am a doctor w and i need to leave lebanon to canada for my speciality can u help me

Time June 26, 2010 at 3:59 PM

Mohammad Akoum,
In your case you need to inquire about the application for Skilled Workers. However, you will get more points if you have you degree. Please consult the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website in my post above for more information. For the processing times of the permanent residency applications, check http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

Fouad Gerges,
I am not sure if you need a Study Permit to do your specialty here, but check the CIC website to see if the Study Permit covers that.

Comment from cheap laptops toronto
Time June 29, 2010 at 2:41 PM

Comment from ahmed tabikh
Time July 14, 2010 at 5:54 AM

hi my name is ahmed tabikh 40yrs old i like to fly away for canada with my wife and 2 kids after i serve 20yrs in isf , pls advise

Comment from Bilal
Time July 28, 2010 at 8:01 PM

hi sir
my name is Bilal i am 25 yr old and i an single ..would love to move to canada for many reasons to live there work and finish my study and at the end to become cananian its dream for me .. can you help me with any info ? and how long does it take to get a response from the embassy thanks any help would be appreciated

Comment from mark giita
Time August 4, 2010 at 3:34 PM

i would like to come to Canada so that i can help my family and the society in many things that i can . God bless you so much.

Comment from issam salame
Time September 4, 2010 at 3:24 AM

hi my name is isam iam palastenian refuge from lebanon.iam university graduate .i want to apply immigration to canada as a skilled worker. My question do i need bank acount garantee or bail to complete the application? Thank u for your co-operation

Comment from ibrahim
Time September 11, 2010 at 9:11 PM

hello
if i applied to canada immigration how it would take time to answer me if iam accepted or not
if u plz can u answer rapidly cuz i want to apply in this month

Comment from layal
Time September 18, 2010 at 3:04 PM

hello my name is layal i’m 22 years old a Lebanese girl who just graduated from university and married a Palestinian guy who is 24 years and just graduated too from university we would like to immigrate to Canada to live and work my question is do u have to apply a skilled visa or immigration visa and is there a problem if my husband was Palestinian because we are applying so that we can both travel and make our own family in Canada we can live and work to i would be more than great if u can help me thank you so much for your help

Comment from Naffaa
Time October 7, 2010 at 6:39 AM

I am an Engineer and have a family of 3 children(students) and my spouse, we would like to emmigrate to canada, I tried to get the forms of applications but I have no chance! provide me by them and the payment way for these applications.

Comment from Zeinab
Time October 12, 2010 at 1:30 AM

its my dream to immigrate to Canada

Comment from mher
Time October 19, 2010 at 10:15 AM

Hi my name is Mher Kouyoumjian.,i have a family two children and my dream is that my children live in Canada and grow up there ,study there and i think that in Canada my children will be more saved than in Lebanon . Thank u for reading my massege.but i hope u will acsept it.

Comment from Omar arab
Time October 22, 2010 at 2:41 PM

Good evening sir my name is Omar Arab I’m from Lebanon, Tripoli, El-Mina and I’m 23 years old.
i have graduated and i took the diploma in business computer (English educated) and I’m looking for a job and an immigration to Canada to make a future and also to help my parents.
thanks

Comment from mirna jabbour
Time October 28, 2010 at 1:32 AM

good morning sir
my name`s mirna 35 y old, am married live in lebanon beirut i have 2 boys christian 13y old and ralph 9 y old, i work in a company in beirut as an assistant i have computers skills and 3 languages arabic,english,french..i wish u accept coz i hope my kids live more peacful than here and i live with a lot of problems .please waiting ur reply.thank you

Comment from tony abou khalil
Time November 8, 2010 at 3:56 PM

gd evening sir/madam
my name is tony abou khalil 30 y old.i’m married & live in lebanon i have 2 chields,marilyne 5 y old & khalil 2y old,i ‘m looking for an immigration to canada with my family to make a future to my chields.pls help me & accept & reply, thank you

Comment from tony abou khalil
Time November 8, 2010 at 3:59 PM

gd evening sir/madam
my name is tony abou khalil 30 y old.i’m married to mirna andraos 29 y old & live in lebanon we have 2 chields,marilyne 5 y old & khalil 2y old,i ‘m looking for an immigration to canada with my family to make a future to my chields.pls help me & accept & reply, thank you

Comment from hassan
Time November 25, 2010 at 7:50 PM

gd evening sir/madam
my name is hassan chaabo im 25 years old.I am divorced from my wife and I have a son and a single, two years old and five months, my dreams are my daughter to live and grow and learn with the community of sophisticated and cultured atmosphere and away from the violence that we see in our country, and I saw that Canada will believe in this thing for my daughter.Thank you for reading my letter and I hope I hope that you accept my request.

Comment from Tony
Time December 11, 2010 at 5:54 PM

hello there, 8 years of experience in immigration. I m holder of bacc in law from canadian university. Recently arrived to leb. Please feel free to contact me. Tony

Comment from patrick
Time December 11, 2010 at 6:38 PM

Hi how many times do i have to pass interviews before i get an acceptance or denial?if many,how much time between interviews?ty

Comment from Tony
Time December 12, 2010 at 1:03 PM

Hi patrick, only 1 interview,
good luck

Comment from berekt
Time December 18, 2010 at 6:29 AM

I had a family case and am already finished all what the embassy requested and am lefting only with visa ..how many day’s it take’s for the visa ?

Comment from mohamad
Time December 19, 2010 at 8:07 PM

I want to study in canada how much its hard to be accepted??!!!

Comment from Fouad Zeidan
Time January 1, 2011 at 4:21 PM

Dear Sirs
I send my application to Sedney as I vae been told by Canadian Embassy in Syria, and my application returned back to me for a small mistake I did (a tick on family instead of skilled worker). Can I apply the same application again in the Canadian Embassy in Lebanon
Thanks

Comment from mahmoud
Time January 17, 2011 at 6:16 PM

hi iam a pharmacist and my wife too.
i have 4 kids what is your advise
i have another nationality

Time January 17, 2011 at 6:22 PM

Hi Mahmoud,
I would say do the assessment for a Skilled Worker application for you and your family. I think you would have enough points to be accepted in this category.

Comment from amine
Time March 7, 2011 at 1:51 PM

hi my name is amine, i am a farmer, i have 3 kids me and my wife. i’m 46 years old. i look forward to imigrate to canada. what is your advice???

Comment from Layla
Time March 8, 2011 at 1:55 AM

Hi, i am layla from bekaa, i have 2 children elie 14 years , maria 6.5 years. my husband is a furniture painter 43 years old , my job is head of personal dept. (HR) and i have 42 years old .
i would like to immigrate to Canada with my family, can i ? can i fill the application online? finally it take time ?
thank you in advance to keep me in touch

Comment from rita younis
Time March 16, 2011 at 10:26 AM

iam a 45 years old nurse work with the red cross my name is rita younis my husband work as a painter and i would like to immigrate to canada with my family husband 46 daughter 20 physiotherapie son 19 hotel management and son 17 high school i am kindly asking what steps should i start with and thx in advance

Comment from rabih
Time April 17, 2011 at 5:46 PM

hello
i am rabih i want to imgrate to canada and live there i am married and i have one child her age around a year i had liscence in electricity and my wife is a nurse and we want to go could u help me please and tell me what we can do to imgrate?? and thanks

Comment from hussein
Time April 27, 2011 at 5:09 PM

hello,how are you?iam biochemistry graduated working in oman as teacher,am kickboxer too,,i would liek to immigrate to canada,you advice me to apply for it from lebanon or oman?thank you.

Comment from dany
Time April 30, 2011 at 8:00 AM

hi how r you i am dany from lebanon and married from linda shes canadiene but lebanese original she sent my file to syrian emabassy since 1 year and i didn’t get yet any answer can you help me or have any idea about it

Comment from ali rfa3i
Time May 13, 2011 at 9:10 AM

hey hmm i want to continue in university there ? how can i do it ? and what i should do ?

Comment from Anonymous
Time June 8, 2011 at 1:57 PM

salu, suis la mere de 2 mineurs (17 et 12 ans) qui vont passer l’annee scolaire 2011-2012 a montreal, ils ont la carte de residence alors que moi non, mais est ce que je peux avoir une visa pour un an afin de rester avec eux.merci. Rita

Comment from rita
Time June 8, 2011 at 1:58 PM

Comment from RASHED HAMMOUD
Time June 9, 2011 at 2:41 AM

i am doing my best to get back my immigration as it has been stolen in Jan 2005 and i gave the police report to the Canadian embassy in Syria and at the same time i would like to give you my social insurance number. would you please give me your email.and here is my cell phone number: 71331750 and here is my email: wrhmd@hotmail.com . thank you

Comment from RASHED HAMMOUD
Time June 9, 2011 at 2:47 AM

To whom it may concern:

Hello my name is Rashed Hammoud. I am trying to get another visa to go to Canada. I lived in Canada from 1992 to 1995. I had 58 days to be eligible for my Canadian citizenship due to major family issues (illness) I had to leave and now Im trying to go back to the great country called Canada. When I lived in Canada I worked very hard and was a student at McGill University, I had a social insurance number (276 684 487) I also had a drivers license from Nova Scotia. I also lived in many places Montreal, Nova Scotia, Toronto and Calgary. I was honest never committed any crime and loved the country. The only reason I left was due to family issues. Now that I have a chance I would like to try to go back. I have all my siblings that live there except a sister that will stay here with my mother and father. Since the time I left Canada I have gotten married and had 3 children. I would like to raise my children in a great country like Canada and give them a chance at a better life. If I go back I would like to continue my education and work. If I go back I would like to go to Calgary because my older brother lives there and I have lots of cousins there and they can get me work and they also told me that Alberta has lots of work. In my opinion I think I would be a good Canadian citizen.

If you have any further questions feel free to contact me at:

Rashed Hammoud
wrhmd@hotmail.com
0096171331750
Majdel Anjar, Beka’a Valley, Zahle, Lebanon

I have attached documentation of proof that I was living in Canada.

Comment from Rida Fayad
Time June 12, 2011 at 8:23 PM

I’m RIDA FAYAD 51 years old , lebanese, I was an employee in Pepsi cola Lebanon till 1980 .but at end of 2005 cause of new structure they take a big decision to throw out all employees they had more then 20 years in the company and after that cause my age (45 years) i cant found another job in other company i try to open my own business ( auto parts) in 2006 but again a ware reason i cant continue and my small capital is gone i got a job in small company but again and again for the same reasons (internal problems i cant continue. and now i cant find a new job because my 51 years old and i have not a capital to build my own business . I’m married and have a wife 44 years old, one 3 sons Omar 14 years old ,khaled 13 years old and houssam 3 years old and are studying . I would like to immigrate to Canda with my family. I am kindly asking the procedure to follow for immigration and the documents to applied for.
Thanks in advance.
Best Regards.

Comment from UnKown
Time August 1, 2011 at 4:09 AM

in the name of who we should wright the check for the candian embassy to perform our immigration application ?!
please help us !

Comment from BAshar
Time August 12, 2011 at 4:49 AM

I need to apply to the canadian embassy (for immigration )but i don’t know what i need to apply
can any one help thx

Comment from Youssef Mohammad
Time August 21, 2011 at 4:17 AM

hi all,my name is youssef mohammad, I’m Palestinian living in Lebanon,I’ve got BA degree in english literature from the Lebanese University,and recently got a diploma in translation from Beirut Arab University. I worked in my field as a freelancer for 2 years approximately.Now I’m 23 years.I want to immigrate Canada urgently where I have the full oppurtunity to continue studying in the field of translation,taking into account, the fabulous reputation of Canadian Universities and the excellent life conditions there.I’m new at the site,please anyone to help me in order to apply in the suitable place.Thank you.

Comment from Amany Mokaddem
Time August 22, 2011 at 5:25 AM

I really need your help
I had no idea that we could send our papers to the Canadian embassy in Lebanon I sent them to Syria and its been 1 year and 2 months but processing its been 9 months would the processing time start from the beginning if we had them transferred and is there any way we can speed up the process so that I can have my husband with me sooner I am lousing my mind

Comment from hanan
Time August 31, 2011 at 2:25 PM

we are a couple working as nurses and seeking for a working visa

Comment from elie
Time September 4, 2011 at 7:13 AM

dear Sir/Mdme
I am lebanese but I submitted an application form for immigration visa in Syria. I received an e-mail concerning date of an interview but it was cancelled because the violation in syria on march 2001. Can I submit a new application in Lebanon ?

Comment from dori khabbaz
Time September 13, 2011 at 6:50 PM

hello
my name is dori khabbaz um lebanese i have 23 years old i studied expert comptable/audit and i graduated in 2010 i have i year experiance as senior accounting manager can anyone advice me what should i do i need to go out of lebanon because u’m pissed off here here i no work i need to work to make my own futur plz 10x

Comment from Georges Skaff
Time September 13, 2011 at 10:05 PM

@Dori

I suggest you apply for a Skilled Worker application. You already have the education and experience, you would have good probability to match the required number of points. Also, I would suggest you come and do a Master Certificate here or study for the CA exam, it will open up a lot of opportunities for you. Hope this helps!! Anybody else has other suggestions??

Comment from nicole
Time September 20, 2011 at 2:57 AM

i applied and got accepted … so happy

Comment from jihad
Time October 8, 2011 at 12:16 PM

hi..
I ‘m applying for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Worker Class in side Quebec state and i have gathered all the documents that i need, but there is one question i would like to know about the language that i am supposed to do the interview with if it’s English or French specially i am an English educated and when i filled the application i wrote that i am level one in French and advance in English
i will be so grateful if you reply on my question

Comment from George
Time October 20, 2011 at 2:10 PM

Hello i am a 4th year civil engineering student right now,and i want to immigrate to canada to proceed with my masters degree there,the problem is that i am not able to pay all the required tuitions as an international student,is it possible to work and study at the same time in canada,and is it hard to get accepted? any professional answer would really help….
P:S : My grandparents and my oncle lives in canada,they are canadian citizens and they have been there for many years,if this would help. Thanks

Comment from samir
Time November 1, 2011 at 7:48 AM

hi iam samir iam married and i have a son hes age 1 year i have a phone cell shop and my wife work in airport with mea i want to take an immigration visa to all my family coz i dont want my son to live here what should i do ? thx

Comment from bader
Time December 8, 2011 at 1:59 PM

Hi, my name is bader and i’m 31 years holding a matrice degree in nursing from the lebanese university . I’m working at the lebanese central military hospital since 2005.I get married early this year and my wife is working im a medical company as a medical representative since she holds a master1 degree in biology. we are thinking of immigrating to Canada as soon as we can because we are searching for a better chance for living and working. so please how could you help us to acheive this goal? thank you for your careing

Comment from Chady
Time January 6, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Hi,

My name is chady, and i want to submit my documents to immigrate to Quebec… i am residing now in Lebanon… where should i submit my documents??? is it the same in the canadian embassy??

Chady

Comment from H.M
Time February 17, 2012 at 6:23 AM

Dear admin ,
I wish to apply an immigration app. but i have two problems hope u could help me with .first one where can i get the exact application of skilled worker i am 22 and i am single i have lisence in business admn. and i am a chef with an experience of 7 years . and my second problem is that i have been informed that there is no longer any acceptance of application at the canadian embassy so i would like to show me the right way .thank you

Comment from cristian
Time March 4, 2012 at 5:29 PM

iDamn, i have enough of arabic people here in canada, other nation is welcome in my country but not arabic people, i Have enough being check till my ass because of them, i want to travel normal like before,, and as for you canada immigration, shame on you accepting them when in USa do not want them and far more go get our canadian missing born children from arabic country, they come in canada, get married with normal woman or man make children, lied to the children then kidnapped those poor children and go and hide them in their arabic sand country so no more of them enough is enought CAnadain embassy go get our missing children kidnapped by arabic and is hiding in their country, STOP’ STOP’ no more stay in your country CAnada do noty want any more arab people,,,,,,, F—k!!!!

Comment from Sarah from Canada
Time March 4, 2012 at 5:42 PM

listen, canada is a freedom country that was build by european that is why in Mont ROyal we have a huge CROSS, we are a christian country, that mean we pray God, and we have churches in every village right next to a bank, we are a country that love traveling so we are fed up because of arabic people,,,, of being search in all airport because of arabic people,, we are tired of hearing on tv a chil being kidnapped by a father or mother and is hidding in arabic country hiding under arabic law,, we fed up , no mmore arab here in canad cause they do not wnat nor wish nor is able to live like normal people,, they are not used to live like us normal and free mind people , so please immigaration ofcanada , as a canadian citizen, do like USA, no More arab,, leave them in their country,, we are fed up cause of tem,,, we do need their war leave them in their war country they are used to that life ,,, not us we canadian we are used in enjoyoying aor free life, we are used living live feely thy ,, they are used of their guns and home made bombs ,, here we in Canada, we work we, dance, we make love every ,,, we fuck our wife ,, we even cheat on our wife or husband, ur wife is not being killed because they have cheat on us,, we canadian are open minded but not that stupid to continue accepte those sh—t here in our contry enough of them,, canada is for canadian

Comment from Admin
Time March 4, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Cristian and Sarah, I believe the Canadian government should start first by educating illiterate people like you before they can even look at your request.

Comment from abir
Time March 5, 2012 at 8:38 AM

i need to immigrate to canada with my fiance we are sick of lebanon no jobs opportunities neither a good conditions of living we cannot even get married due to bad situations plz help us

Comment from Anonymous
Time March 14, 2012 at 2:08 PM

hi madam or sir,,,sory if did not put yet my name coz i am a philipine i dont f u accept me to apply from here in lebanon to canada,,,im here in lebanon for nw,,,,,,plz mke a message for me if what shall i mke to apply,,,,i hope u understand me,,,i am a 2ysrs college gradute,,,,hoping that u will help me,,,tahnk u

Comment from lea
Time April 9, 2012 at 7:48 PM

good moning sir/madam.. my is lea 32 years old married lebanese man… i have 2 years old baby…. iam house wife….. 2 months ago i got my lebanese citizine…. my husband its a boucherman 20years here in beirut… we are panning to travel in canada with my daughter… and to work…… his salary its not enough for us… we dont have own house meaning to say we live with his mother and sister…. .. so we decided to find our good apportunity there… hoping that u will help us…. plz.. what the documents they needs in canandian embassy immigation… thanks for attention of my letters…

Comment from Ahmad Jouni
Time May 6, 2012 at 2:30 AM

Hello I am Lebanese 18 years old living in lebanon.I would like to learn Software Engineering and don’t if it is good in Canada.Is there a chance to be accepted for traveling to canada to learn there in a university.

Comment from hasan el houssein
Time May 28, 2012 at 9:16 AM

i am Hasan El Hussein i am 20 years old I study at the American university my major is business management and i wish to go and continue my education in Canada my phone number is 0096170433202

Comment from mostafa
Time August 8, 2012 at 10:07 PM

sir
my name is mostafa i’am 30 yr’s old , palestinian living in lebanon and i hope living in any countrey respect us like canada.. i’am married without kid’s ..would love to move to canada for make a good and big family their .. i love become cananian its dream for me and for my wife also ……………….help me

Comment from Rita
Time August 21, 2012 at 3:02 AM

Hello My Name is Rita Minassian
i Am from Lebanon. i am married and have one kid 2 years old. i have Diploma in English Education. me and my husband want to have an immigration to Canada he is electrical engineering he owns a company under name GPS (Geahchan Packaging Services) his main job is in packaging horizontal and vertical machines for foods.
kindly i would like to know if we can apply for immigration and what are the procedures.
thanks in advance
Regards

Comment from mick
Time August 24, 2012 at 1:12 PM

I have a friend in syria who is trying to escape. How can he get to Canada. what does he need to do to get here, asap.

Comment from daniel fayad
Time September 8, 2012 at 6:06 AM

Name : daniel fayad .
Dat of birth : 23 /05/1984 .
Iam married .
My jop is jeps decore .
I want to immigration to canada with my wife

Comment from samer zien el deen
Time September 8, 2012 at 9:04 AM

i am samer zien el deen i live in lebanon i like to move to canada to complete my study to work

Comment from abdul
Time September 8, 2012 at 12:56 PM

اريد الهجره الى كنده

Comment from haifa sabra
Time September 13, 2012 at 2:33 PM

hi
my name is Haifa 50 years old ,single,never wished to leave Lebanon but i cant stand it anymore full of fear from everything around me ,religions,fear of war i cant hear even a sound of bullet,living in fear of unknown,i don’t know if u could help me find peace ,i wish to immigrate to Canada and stop suffering from fear i have inside i wish its possible ,i didn’t believe when i find out that u accept immigrate for Lebanese people and thanks for reading my message

Comment from MICHELLA
Time November 29, 2012 at 4:20 AM

Dear Sirs,

i am a Lebanese citizen and i’m looking emmigrate to Canada to build my career there me and my fiancee.

please advise if you are accepting application at this period .

Many Thanks.
Michella Mawass

Comment from shadi
Time December 2, 2012 at 3:36 AM

hello i,m lebanese i,m hard worker .Ihave automotive degree dts .i know english well.6 years experience in grand name automotive company .i,m acheving nothing in lebanon .thanks

Comment from Sarah
Time December 10, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Hello, I’m a Lebanese citizen! Mom and dad will divorce soon! I want to emigrate with my mother and sister to Canada to start a new life there. I want to start my secondary education there. Can you please help?! Thank you.

Comment from Therese
Time December 26, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Hello
i am a lebanese canadian mother of three chidren. My husband is lebanese , my 2 younger kids are canadian but the elder daughter 14 years old was born before i get my citizenship, so she is not canadian
i am planning to leave to canada next yer with the family
so i have to get immigration visas for my husband and elder daughter (14)
please let me know what r the applications to fill so i can print them out , prepare documents and take them to the emabssy at Beirut for submission
a simple listnig will do the job because i got lost with all the requirements
thanks a lot

Comment from rami
Time January 25, 2013 at 11:14 AM

hi, am rami iam student in aust in lebanon i have been in lebanon for three years i was born in dubai and lived over there is it easy for me to immigrate to canada to work and continue my study over there iam 20 years old

Comment from tantra london
Time February 23, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Is Indian sensual massage just now Orgasm to you every time they have a worry.
This recipe comes from Jules at rock do not go out and buy a Sensual Massage that may
or may not work. Ovulation occurs when a mature egg releases from your ovary and travels for the statement
that they testament get you negligible discounts.
Casper somedays has difficulty walking line circulation and it will be helpful for your weight red.

Comment from hala
Time March 26, 2013 at 3:42 AM

Hi im a lebanese gambian citizen and would like to immigrate to canada with my husband and 3 daughters who are all minor..we all fluent in english(and i know both french and english) and my husband a writer holds an Md in arabic philosophy..and excellent master at teaching arabic language..Is there any hope for us to get a avisa or maybe are there Arabic institutions in Canada who might sponsor my husband..thanks.

Comment from Ahmad
Time April 10, 2013 at 4:33 AM

Hi, I’m Lebanese and my wife and 3 kids are Lebanese/Belgian, my wife and i start thinking of better life and envirnment for us as a family, i mean work, schooling, home etc… Canada is our primary spot to live in, however i need to understand more as if we apply what are the procedures and when we should go to Canada and how we can live there? kindly assist… good day

Comment from Iman Baytamouni
Time April 15, 2013 at 7:55 AM

Hi, I’m canadian citizen living in Lebanon. Married to a palestine husband, we would to settle in canada. How can my husband travel with me to canada. Doese he have to apply for refugee or what is the way for him to settle with me in canada? Thank you for your help.

Comment from Lorem Ipsum
Time May 21, 2013 at 11:48 PM

It’s impressive that you are getting thoughts from this post as well as from our dialogue made at this time.

Comment from hadi shawbaki
Time June 26, 2013 at 5:15 AM

I need the office number

Comment from Victoria
Time July 29, 2013 at 9:40 AM

Hi, always i used to check blog posts here early in the dawn, as i like to learn more and more.

Comment from sneak a peek at this web-site
Time August 1, 2013 at 1:20 AM

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this,
like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home
a bit, but other than that, this is magnificent blog.
An excellent read. I’ll certainly be back.

Comment from MAHDI RAJAB
Time August 23, 2013 at 6:33 PM

I WANT TO APPLY

Comment from safa
Time August 31, 2013 at 2:52 PM

hi iam lebanese , 19 years old and i have 2 brother and 1 sister i would like to know if we can apply for immigration and what are the procedures

Comment from hassan al arab
Time October 3, 2013 at 5:23 PM

تحية طيبة وبعد أعزائي الكرام أريد الاستفسار عن طلب هجرة مقدم عبر مكتب سفر واعطائي رقم قبول مبدئي N REF .IND.: C3342483

Comment from khaled
Time October 28, 2013 at 11:52 AM

if one’s application is refused, is there any hope to be accepted when applying in the future ?

Comment from bachir
Time November 11, 2013 at 6:33 AM

Dear sir/Mdme
I have finished filling all documents needed to apply for Quebec selection certificate, skilled worker but I need please, as soon as possible, to know the P.O. box address outside lebanon at immigration center in Canada to send my application
thank you.

Comment from mohmad
Time November 29, 2013 at 1:14 PM

Hi my name is mohmad am from lebanon south lebanon.and am married I have one children boy .he is name youssef.my dream travel at canada but bec why I dont now belive me she is country beautiful and I wanna travel bec my famil her in lebanon no future war and bombher or her am affried on my family pls I wawanna travel in imigration.thx on every think

Comment from mohmad
Time November 29, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Hi my name is mohmad.am from lebanon .south lebanon.and I’m married I have one children he is name youssef .I wanna travel bec am afried on my family.pls and this every think thx .

Comment from canada
Time November 30, 2013 at 2:56 PM

to Bachir
You have sent your documents to the right place, don’t worry be patient and you will immigrate soon

Comment from Elie Haddad
Time December 4, 2013 at 10:42 AM

Dear sir,
I’m a Canadian citizen I have 2 childrens born in lebanon, Johnny 8 years, and Clara 6.6 years, we live all in lebanon for the time been, I need to know the necessary application for Citizenship with all ducument needed.

Thank you.

Regards,

Comment from Elie Haddad
Time December 5, 2013 at 6:04 AM

Necessary application needed of Canadian Citizenship for my childrens

Comment from ahmad
Time February 19, 2014 at 2:54 PM

HI SR\madam
i am ahmad ali .am a student in lebanese uneversity.i am 21 yeas old and i am studying physics 3rdyear.i would like to go into canada live and work there away from violence in our country .thanks for u

Comment from Testosterone Supplements
Time March 15, 2014 at 11:16 PM

If your workout mainly concentrates of muscle tissue progress, then this information has details that might be
of use for your needs. You may need to change your diet regime along with exercising in order to get the final results
you would like. Check into regions and concentrate on parts of your
entire work out process that you simply sense
you could use assistance with.

Strive for a very high amount of repetitions with method-strength body weight when you teach.

For each and every personal physical exercise you do, try to do a pair of
ten or fifteen reps, relaxing lower than one minute in the middle every single establish.
This leads to lactic acidity to formulate in your muscles,
making you “have the shed” whilst revitalizing progress.

Should you be seeking to create muscle tissue, it is very important consume calorie-packed food items in the proper time.
The perfect time to enjoy your heaviest food through the day is after you have completed your muscle-creating
workout treatment. It can be currently that the energy requirements of the body are at
peak degrees given that your body needs the nutrients to repair and make muscle tissues.

In the event you consistently eat even more calories-dense food items every few time, you are going to supply a chance for
the body to provide more muscular mass.

Crank up some audio. Research has shown that playing audio you cherish while you are weightlifting can assist you do far more reps than not listening
to any music by any means or not paying attention to the music that you want.

Furthermore, getting headsets can help distract you from developing a discussion with others that may defer your workout.

It is quite essential that you stand effectively when you are performing standing workout routines,
such as expense presses and leg squats. These workouts require
a form of sports stance. To experience this, you must remain along with your toes at
in regards to the size of the shoulder area. Then, somewhat level your foot outward, bend the knee joints, and arch your lower
back. Always make sure that the eyes are looking forward.

A 60 second workouts are the ideal duration for maximum outcomes.
Beyond 60 minutes, your body commences issuing the strain hormonal agent, cortisol.
Cortisol lessens your androgenic hormone or testosterone levels, which just
waste materials your time and energy to boosting your muscular mass.

A great approach to ensuring you maximize your routines is always to always keep workouts at lower than 1
hour long.

Stay away from assessing you to ultimately others at the gym.
It might be helpful to watch other folks
to see their kind, new exercise routines, or new
kinds of products, but immediate comparison is not really helpful.

The reason being people have another physical stature what matches your needs might not exactly benefit other
folks.

Focus on your body extra fat and determine it consistently.
Try not to be frustrated if you find not significant weight loss when muscle building, because your
body weight might not exactly modify a lot using a body weight and
body building schedule. Your system body fat is really
a far better measure of your state of health instead of excess
weight.

Be sure that you are taking in the volume of calorie consumption
that your system needs. There are numerous of on
the internet calculators which you can use to ascertain calorie requirements dependent on your desired
goals. Use one or two from the calculators then improve your diet regime accordingly, for example the
appropriate levels of carbohydrates, healthy proteins and also other natural vitamins to create your own muscles.

Job your muscles to weakness to get the best is a result
of your exercises. Leave nothing at all around
the dinner table. When completing a set of workouts,
keep pressing yourself up until you could not comprehensive yet another
press-up or lift up the bar an additional time.
After that you can begin using heavier dumbbells and doing much less
reps to enhance muscle dimensions.

Creating a wise schedule for your muscle building workouts helps keep
your own muscles expanding and stop you from trauma.
Our recommendation is that newbie muscle tissue builders exercise routine only
a second time per week, although those with practical experience are capable of doing so 3 times per week.

As you read from the previously mentioned article, there are
several approaches to increase your muscle groups.
This short article offered some good recommendations that you should comply with.
Try choosing those who you think can help you. Combine it up
and analyze combos to discover how they truly feel.

Comment from Anukul
Time April 2, 2014 at 11:23 AM

Dear Admin Sir,
I am in Indian Engineer working for IT company in Lebanon, with a residency / work permit. Can I apply for Canadian Immigration from Lebanon? Can you suggest a good immigration company/ lawyer? thanks & Rgds

Comment from Hani
Time April 5, 2014 at 2:38 AM

Dear All,
Please just i want a favor, I want to know what is the fastest way to go and live in Canada.
I am from Lebanon 33 years old still single, I have more than 10 years’ experience in the administration section of both Accounting and Document Control and am seeking for a position that will further enhance my experience and offers me an opportunity for advancement.

Your cooperation and help is highly appreciated

Thanks and Regards

Comment from v
Time April 26, 2014 at 9:16 PM

Hello to all, the contents present at this site are
truly remarkable for people experience, well,
keep up the nice work fellows.

Comment from google advertising login
Time April 26, 2014 at 11:03 PM

Greetings! Very useful advice within this article! It’s the little changes that produce the most important changes.
Thanks a lot for sharing!

Comment from best way To Make money
Time May 2, 2014 at 9:17 PM

Hello there! I could have sworn I’ve visited this website before but after going through a few of the posts
I realized it’s new to me. Anyways, I’m definitely happy
I came across it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking back regularly!

Comment from Fatima
Time May 12, 2014 at 10:05 AM

Hello
Me and my husband are both registered nurses and we would like to move to canada and work
Can you help and advise us about the best way to apply to immigrate to canada

Comment from google.com
Time May 23, 2014 at 7:55 AM

Generally I do not learn article on blogs, however I wish
to say that this write-up very pressured me to check out and do so!
Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you, very nice post.

Comment from SM
Time June 25, 2014 at 6:13 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,
My entire family is looking to immigrate to Canada, my parents and my siblings. We are all above 18 years, and would like to know if we stand a chance to be eligible for an immigration all 6 of us.
Can you please advise me about the requirements and conditions.
Thanks in advance

Comment from georges
Time July 1, 2014 at 5:02 PM

hi sir i need ur help i wanna apply for immigration to canada can i know on wich apllication i should to use in the website . can u reply me on my mail plz

Comment from karina oredimo
Time July 10, 2014 at 3:03 AM

Hi admin im here in beirut,,my sister in canada she want to go there..can i go there from here beirut to canada,,if in case i can?what papers i need to prepare..please i need to know what possible way i can go in canada.

Comment from nadine
Time July 27, 2014 at 3:31 PM

Nothing

Comment from charbel khoury
Time August 8, 2014 at 3:44 PM

dear sir.

i am a fresh graduate mechanical engineer seeking emigration to Canada, to live and work, if you can provide me with information i would be grateful.

Comment from Aline Bekarian
Time September 17, 2014 at 7:36 PM

hey,i am a syrian refugee.i need ur help to apply an immigrant visa to canada with my family.plz if u can contact me on my email address

Comment from Majd
Time September 22, 2014 at 9:43 AM

Any idea about ” fast way immigration to Canada ” company. It receives the immigration applications and proceed with the Canadian embassy ?

Comment from Wahida Akl
Time September 30, 2014 at 9:50 AM

please help me and my Canadian son Freddy Edebeisy my son is vey sick suffering a malfunction kidney has a blockage in his urine needed to be back to Sick Kids Hospital in Toronto Canada also he’s in fear from the Threatening The Islam Terrorist and we living very poorly conditions no food no help no heat please help us my cell no 71220774 my address Aley Lebanon Ameen Jourdi bldg. This is not a comment but it’s matter of saving your Canadian son if you care and have a big hearts its Emergency now before it’s too late may god bless you and your family

Comment from moustafa
Time January 3, 2015 at 5:23 PM

Migration is close now ? 3/1/2015

Comment from mario games
Time February 24, 2015 at 6:26 AM

Just desire to say your article is as amazing.
The clearness in your post is simply excellent and i could assume you are an expert on this subject.
Well with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep up
to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.

Comment from letting agents in Barnet
Time February 27, 2015 at 4:16 AM

It is not my fiirst time to pay a quick visit this site, i am browsing
this website dailly and get fastidious data from
here daily.

Comment from khaled
Time February 27, 2015 at 7:59 AM

hey i’m khaled
I am a Palestinian refugee in Lebanon
do you any information about how could i go for Canada to continue my edu there and how

Comment from Publishing Company
Time April 10, 2015 at 3:48 AM

Certain types of books allows us to to gather information,
they are able to also act as guides whilst we search for further details.
This as Enrique Parrilla says, ‘instills a sense urgency’ to back a project while there is still the ability to
invest in it. With Instant Publisher you are able to self publish your book and print as few as 25 copies to begin with with.

Comment from Hussein bahja
Time May 12, 2015 at 2:35 AM

Good morning my presedent I hope to life In moral country and I hope from my presedent. To accept for any kind of visa thank u

Comment from Chang
Time May 22, 2015 at 9:22 AM

Thanks ffor tthe good writeup. It in truth used to be a enjoyment account it.
Glance advnced to far delivered agreeable from you!
However, hhow cann wee kkeep in touch?

Comment from Roudy
Time June 23, 2015 at 12:21 PM

hello, am lebanese, 22 years old, freshly graduated as dentist a month ago, and willing to immigrate to canada, scpecifically to Quebec.
I visited an office for immigrations in jal el dib, he said to me he can help me ( he needs 1200 $ to submit my application to quebec). is this is high price? or can i simply send my application online? and my second question please, do i have chance to immigrate since i have a degree in dentistry. p.s: my target is to work there.

Comment from Hussein Oleik
Time August 11, 2015 at 6:28 AM

Hi,I submitted an immigration application to “Canadian visa expert.com”since July 24,2015.
I got application ID for me and for my spouse.
I already paid 2132$ for the double file (first stage).
My question is: this is the right way?or I consider my self as a victim of frauds and scams?please answer ASAP!

Comment from Andre Joseph El Haddad
Time September 4, 2015 at 5:14 AM

Good morning.
My name is Andre Haddad, from Lebanon.I’m asking for the application I needed to apply for immigration visa to Canada.
I’m married to Natalia dratskaya from Russia and I have one baby daughter Alexandra 3 years.
I am living in rayak, bekaa state, teaching sports in school, and I was international referee for FIFA and Asian confederation more than 7 years. Retired from refereeing in 2013.I want to leave my country to Canada looking for better future to my family. I have a big experience in soccer as Fifa elite referee, soccer trainer for kids from 4 to 18 years. I speak English, french and Arabic.
Hope you can help me giving me informations about the application I have to apply for immigration visa.
Best regards
Andre Haddad /Lebanon /bekaa state/rayak.

Comment from gretta reaidy
Time October 12, 2015 at 2:33 AM

Good morning.
My name is Gretta Reaidu, from Lebanon.I’m asking for the application I needed to apply for immigration visa to Canada.
I’m married to Nemer Karam and I have three kids, 1 boy (charbel karam - 8 years) and 2 girls (Nour - 4 years and Noura 7 months).
I am living in Rabweh, cornet chehwan, executive secretary in a law firm , my husband works in Bejco (mechanic with 20 years of experience) .I want to leave my country to Canada looking for better future to my family. I speak English, french and Arabic.
Best regards
Gretta Reaidy /Lebanon /Rabweh

Comment from manal
Time December 8, 2015 at 9:50 AM

dear sir
where can I find the name of the accepted Syrian refugees living in Lebanon to go to Canada .thank you

Comment from souhail chker
Time December 18, 2015 at 9:08 AM

i wanna ask you how i could apply for a canadian immigration with my family ?

Comment from Walid saleh
Time December 19, 2015 at 3:42 AM

I want to travel to Canada because I’m sitting in the border of Syria and my life is breakneck please I want from you I want your help please

Comment from Gocanada
Time January 21, 2016 at 2:20 PM

Get student visa to canada. In 50 days. Sanoushka_1@yahoo.com. only for LEBANON residents.

Comment from Mohtadi el hajj
Time March 3, 2016 at 11:14 AM

Hello
I am lebanese and i wish to immigrate to quebec with my wife only
I want to ask these days
How much does process time take for the canadian government to accept the submitted application

Comment from Rabih
Time March 10, 2016 at 5:24 PM

Hi. My name is Rabih Moumne. I am canadian citizen and living in lebanon. I have applied for sponsorship for my wife and I got approved and also my have got visa on her passport. In the application I want to settle in province of quebec and have applied for quebec and didn’t yet got approved. I and my wife changed our mind in settling in quebec and decided to settle in province of ontario. My question can I travel to province Ontario or not?

Comment from Erica
Time May 31, 2016 at 12:03 PM

Well, with the Apple iPhone 6 աe’re searching ɑt onee
of tɦe thinnest andd sleekest handsets іn thee market.

Comment from Nina
Time June 7, 2016 at 6:58 PM

Ultimately І seet uρ OS (Gain 8) fгom scratch maіnly Ьecause didn’t wіsh to clone aⅼl tһe partitions
frоm original disk tօ my tiny 250GB SSD.

Comment from http://www.yelp.com/biz/go-southern-md-bozeman
Time July 11, 2016 at 8:44 PM

As the name suggests, this category must be made and also evaluated to
be durable” because patients that use this tools count on it to maintain them safe and also comfort.

Comment from hgh advanced
Time July 24, 2016 at 4:49 AM

Beneficial information as well as outstanding design you got here!
I want to thank you for sharing your good ideas and putting
the time into the stuff you distribute! Fantastic work!

Comment from mesothelioma lawyer
Time July 25, 2016 at 6:05 PM

Being detected with mesothelioma is a difficult encounter, which raises questions concerning medical care, the capacity to
support liked ones as well as the capacity to pay for healthcare.

Comment from Shawn
Time August 14, 2016 at 12:23 PM

MIP as well as UFMIP can be hard to understand and also often times FHA will certainly change the guidelines on what they require to be spent for both MIP as
well as UFMIP so make certain to ask your financing officer concerning
the UFMIP and MIP requirements on FHA loans.

Comment from www.feedbooks.com
Time August 14, 2016 at 2:39 PM

It is financed right into the lending and also is 1.00 % of the loan amount,
regardless of their credit history.

Comment from Kaylene
Time August 15, 2016 at 2:41 PM

The FHA reduced the waiting period to one
year if you can reveal you went through a repossession, short sale, bankruptcy, or action in lieu of foreclosure because of an external
economic occasion, like a loss of income or work (or a mix of both) via no mistake
of your own.

Comment from générateur de crédits skype
Time August 21, 2016 at 12:53 PM

I really appreciate this post. I have been looking everywhere
for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You’ve made my day!
Thanks again!

Comment from Paul Ponna Products
Time August 23, 2016 at 4:05 AM

Hence, you do not even need your own website or product to get the most out of the software as once
you get the traffic, everything else becomes easy.

Comment from http://bit.ly/2a4PIv2
Time August 23, 2016 at 7:32 AM

What i don’t realize is in truth how you’re now not actually a lot more smartly-liked than you might be
now. You are so intelligent. You understand thus significantly with regards to this matter, produced me for my part consider it from a lot of numerous angles.

Its like men and women aren’t involved except it is
one thing to do with Girl gaga! Your personal stuffs great.
Always care for it up!

Comment from MovieStarPlanet profil hack
Time August 24, 2016 at 9:30 AM

This information site says that Apple shall preserve its traditional iPad design However, chances are that
the iPad Air flow 3 will receive a new RAM upgrade.

Comment from mobile app developer salary uk
Time August 24, 2016 at 4:21 PM

Google’s own Nexus 9 , which is based on the
64-bit custom Nvidia CPU known as Project Denver, got an Android patch
this week also.

Comment from Jannet Delrosario
Time September 12, 2016 at 5:58 AM

Practical ideas ! Just to add my thoughts if you are looking for a Mp2 enrollment system form , my kids filled out and faxed a template document here “http://goo.gl/ELbsyr“.

Comment from Hanaa Darazi
Time September 15, 2016 at 8:22 AM

please i have to apply for immigration visa but i don’t no how to do?

Comment from Hanaa Darazi
Time September 15, 2016 at 8:25 AM

Please hope you can help me and giving mr information about the applications because i have to apply for immigration visa. thank you in advance, best regards.

Comment from zoyahdgfzh.wordpress.com
Time October 26, 2016 at 1:04 PM

UBS’ Milunovich believes that Samsung is certainly improving its consumer retention - but however, Apple is streets ahead.

Comment from ZAkaria
Time November 13, 2016 at 4:37 PM

I am a 26 years old lebanese deaf person married to a deaf woman .i work in house keeping in aub. I really need to apply for an immagration visa because theres no future for me in my country.please i need help

Comment from nisreen terro
Time November 17, 2016 at 9:05 AM

can u tell me how and where to apply for the immigration to canada since i already tried and i failed to reach the goal
thanks best regards

Comment from https://olesya24zav.wordpress.com
Time November 20, 2016 at 5:43 AM

The only thing I hated about my outdated iPhone was that
it was so small and today that issue provides been solved.

Comment from Latesha
Time December 18, 2016 at 2:14 AM

Please bear in mind that we just share the original and free apk installer for GTA 5 APK 1.05 WITHOUT ANY cheat, crack, infinite gold, gems, patch or any other modifications.

Comment from Pandora Charms
Time December 18, 2016 at 3:39 AM

Thank you for sharing with us, I believe this website really stands out :D.

Comment from Trina
Time December 22, 2016 at 8:07 PM

Vas a mezxclar una taza de yogur descremado, tгeѕ rodajas de una pіña, una pera
y la mitad de una cucharadita dde esencia de vainilla.

Comment from Batidos De PiñA Para Bajar De Peso Rapido
Time December 25, 2016 at 3:16 AM

Eso no quita pɑra ԛue puedas preparar еstas
bebidas еn casa y disfrutar dee սn delicioso tentempié hipocalórico ɑ media mаñana a media tarde.

Comment from abdominal fat
Time January 17, 2017 at 9:48 AM

Hurrah, that’s what I was looking for, what a material! existing here at this webpage, thanks admin of this web page.

Comment from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I4Hcau13pU
Time January 22, 2017 at 4:10 PM

I truⅼy love your websіtᥱ.. Excellent сolors & theme.
Did yoᥙ make thіs website yourself? Please reply back as I’m trying to
cгeate my own personal website and ԝould love
to learn ԝheге you got this from or just what the theme is called.
Cheers!

Comment from Aidan
Time February 11, 2017 at 5:10 AM

It’s great that you are getting ideas from this paragraph as well as from
our dialogue made at this place.

Comment from Poker Position
Time March 22, 2017 at 6:12 PM

I am always invstigating online for posts that can help me.
Thanks!

Comment from concrete staining contractors sacramento
Time April 1, 2017 at 2:09 AM

Now it is a peaceful retreat that has benches, an American flag and a gazeboCurrently a green house with concrete path.

Comment from king of thieves gold hack
Time April 30, 2017 at 8:53 AM

This info iis priceless. Ꮤhere cɑn I find ouut more?

Comment from best seller
Time May 30, 2017 at 11:12 AM

Caan you tell us more about this? I’d want to find out more details.

Comment from thomas kish
Time May 31, 2017 at 7:46 PM

This can be new discover this info I would like to
declare that it must be good along with helpful. I favor the idea along with My spouse
and i take pleasure in anyone for ones hard work.

Comment from Jeff
Time September 2, 2017 at 12:55 PM

Show me cost of labor vs materials. Clean refrigerant oil should
be added to the replacement components as follows:.
The units fan does not stop running. The big role of dryer is to eliminate smells that is
being produce by the….

Comment from Milo
Time September 7, 2017 at 11:02 PM

On further inspection, the drain hose is filled with mold and the
coils are still filthy after being sprayed
with coil cleaner several times. Smart Power Strips can save you cash.
Air con kilowatt capacity.

Comment from Brayden
Time September 17, 2017 at 10:52 AM

It also keeps the skin healthy and fights skin inflammations.
No other organ demonstrates your health as your skin does.
These nutrients are responsible to produce more collagen within the body.

Comment from Maynard
Time September 17, 2017 at 4:04 PM

It contains SYN-COLL, a patented peptide which is clinically
proven to speed up your own production of natural collagen. Coenzyme Q10 cream appear to have may beneficial qualities when it comes to reducing the signs of aging.

Comment from wrinklereducercream.wrinklea.review
Time September 18, 2017 at 2:03 PM

So, I’m gonna take a photo first. Alas, this seems not to be the case, which is
why the question of what is the best neck anti wrinkle cream and where can I find it comes as no surprise to me.

Comment from bestundereyewrinklecream.wrinkleb.review
Time September 18, 2017 at 2:16 PM

Toning, hydrating and also feeding the particular layers of skin at the base
may decelerate aging. He can test your skin if you have allergies to the ingredients Hi,
ladies!

Comment from FirstBev
Time September 23, 2017 at 6:05 AM

I see you don’t monetize your website, don’t waste your traffic, you
can earn additional cash every month because you’ve got high quality
content. If you want to know how to make extra $$$,
search for: Mrdalekjd methods for $$$

Comment from Benny
Time September 30, 2017 at 2:36 AM

It collects the heat in your home and moves it outside. If you can afford it, and if the ductwork is
laid out to allow it, split the system and go with two separate units, one
for upstairs and one for down stairs.

Comment from Michelle
Time September 30, 2017 at 3:10 AM

Excess humidity , odors, and contaminants can often be
controlled via dilution or replacement with outside air. Gas furnaces are
one of the most popular , effective , and cost efficient ways to heat your home during the winter months.

Comment from Demi
Time September 30, 2017 at 7:25 PM

Seriously, why scare someone that just spent hundreds of dollars into believing they may
be looking at thousands soon. I am sure that skin cancer would not be your prefered
path to early death, nor mine.

Comment from sky-lake.airconditioningorange.review
Time October 5, 2017 at 7:41 PM

Problem: Air unit shuts on and off repeatedly This is another problem
that can happen with a dirty or blocked condenser unit, as well
as a dirty evaporator.